Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Daily contact with suppliers
- Implementation of outcome for European Tender
- Daily maintenance of outcome of European Tender
- Frequent meetings/visits to the hauliers and drivers to follow up on daily operations
- Drivers meetings
- Shift arrangement and follow up
- Daily contact with stakeholders within BU Sweden
- Strong proactive focus to secure customer satisfaction, (RSO and B2B).
- Cost follow up unit cost
- KPI monitoring and follow up
- Initiate operational improvements within distribution.
- Secure implementation of initiatives
- Join in as resource on various development and change projects within Distribution
- Pro active actions (Drivers meetings)
- Follow up corrective actions (Synergies)
- Reactive actions (Accident follow up)
- Participation in HSE inspections
- Follow up all traffic accidents etc.
- Ensure compliancy to local transportation legislation
- Ensure compliancy to SFR governing documents for transportation
Bridge activities across local BU (Statoil Sweden & Jet Sweden) and Distribution EUR. Support and implement both local and European initiatives within distribution.
Critical experience: (Includes work experiences such as industry, functional, technical or other related experiences.)
- University degree or equivalent in the field of Business Administration and, or relevant logistics experience
- Management experience within logistics, primarily distribution
- Project experience both theoretical and practical
- Strong business understanding coupled with economical and some technical knowledge
- Both practical, organizational and analytical skills
- Leadership skills
- Project capabilities in the form of ability to plan activities ahead, ensure progress and to reach targets within time and budget
- Structured, organized and precise
- Excellent IT user capabilities
- Strong relation building skills
- Contribute to build credibility across organisational levels and business areas.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (Scandinavian and English)
- Solution oriented, service minded
- Positive team player, flexible
Regular travel activity within the country must be expected, as well as some international travelling.
Contact person for the position is Distribution Portfolio Manager, Robert Lindström.Telephone: + 46 70 4296268.
Welcome to apply!